In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, users and visitors can read the legal information related to the owner of the website at www.divinehousemallorca.com.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Company name: SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ
Tax ID: 75137110 C
Address: CALLE S'AUBA, 14 07580 CAPDEPERA, BALEARes
E-mail address: INFO@DIVINEHOUSEMALLORCA.COM.
Activity: REAL ESTATE
The following terms of service must be accepted in order to browse this website as a visitor or to register and access the services offered by www.divinehousemallorca.com:
- The user and/or client assumes the present general service conditions.
- If the user and/or client do not accept these conditions, they may not use this website or access the services offered by SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ.
PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The present Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the web page www. divinehousemallorca.com The use of this Web attributes the condition of user to him from the access and beginning of the navigation by the same one. From the moment of access to any of its contents the user accepts in an express way the present general conditions. The user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity on the website he or she accesses.
- Through the website, www.divinehousemallorca.com provides users with access and use of various information and services.
- The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and with the provisions of these General Conditions
- In general, for the provision of services and access to the information on the website, no prior subscription or registration of the Users is required. However, SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ conditions the use of some of the services offered on the website to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or form for the collection of the User's personal data. The aforementioned registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions which, where applicable, regulate it.
- The user is obliged to make appropriate use of the content and services of the website www. divinehousemallorca.com.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate any information or material that is contrary to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of others and in general the regulations in force.
- Any action that may damage, render useless, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or services or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other Users is expressly prohibited.
- The User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the personal data, programs or electronic documents that are on the Web.
- The user undertakes not to introduce, store or disseminate any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the website, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of the entity, of any other user, of the suppliers or in general of any third party, or that in any other way may be capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal operation of the same.
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the web.
Do not use content and, in particular, information obtained through the WEB to send advertising or sending messages with personal data from third parties.
- Any action that involves destroying, altering, using for its use, disabling or damaging the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the entity, its suppliers or third parties is prohibited.
- Any action involving the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights or secrets of third parties is prohibited, and in general it is expressly forbidden to use any content of which the user is not the owner.
- The user is forbidden to carry out practices or acts of 'spam' in the use or as a consequence of the use of the Web or of the information and services with the purpose of sale or others of commercial nature, to a plurality of persons without their previous request or consent, nor any other messages not previously requested or consented to by a plurality of persons. It is also forbidden to send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages, and to use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Web.
- The entity reserves the right to take any type of legal action against those who violate the obligations assumed.
The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice. It will publish and provide notification of this as much in advance as possible in these cases. It also reserves the right to unilaterally amend the presentation and settings of the website at any time without any notice.
This Legal notice refers only to the website and contents of the entity, and does not apply to links or to third-party web pages accessible through the Web page. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the Web pages of the destination of a link, or of any link included in a Web page that is reached from the website of the entity.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the entity and, with enunciative character, not limiting, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property law. The entity is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the aforementioned intellectual property, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consenting use of any of the contents of the website that integrates the intellectual or industrial property rights of the entity on the page and/or its contents.
The entity reserves the right to carry out any kind of legal action against any user who carries out an action involving reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, for any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the Web page and that constitutes an infringement of the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property of the same one.
For the purposes of these general conditions, and for any communication that is accurate between the entity and the user, the latter must make use of the e-mail INFO@DIVINEHOUSEMALLORCA.COM. The communications from the entity to the user will be made according to the personal data provided by the latter when registering on the website www.divinehousemallorca.com the user expressly accepts and for all communications related to the Use of the website and/or the hiring of the services offered in the same, the use of the electronic mail as a valid procedure for the referral of these communications.
JURISDICTION APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions shall be regulated by Spanish Law, which will be applicable for anything not provided for in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to settle any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual terms and conditions.
1.1. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation RGPD UE 679/2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the following information on the processing of your personal data is provided: RESPONSIBLE: SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ, NIF/CIF: 75137110C, ADDRESS: CALLE S'AUBA, 14, CP: 07580 CAPDEPERA, TELEPHONE 607934440, EMAIL: INFO@DIVINEHOUSEMALLORCA.COM. PURPOSE: At SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ we treat the information you provide us with the aim of providing the services and/or selling the products contracted by you through our website. In addition to managing the sending of information and commercial prospecting. In order to be able to offer you services according to your interests, we will elaborate a commercial profile, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile. The personal data provided will be kept, as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and no deletion is requested, for a period of 5 years from the last contract and/or purchase made by you. In any case, your personal data will be kept for as long as they are useful for the indicated purpose, and in any case, for the legal periods and for the time necessary to attend to possible responsibilities arising from the processing. LEGITIMATION: The treatment of your personal data is based on the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party. In any case, you have given your consent to treat your personal data for one or more specific purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD UE 679/2016 (ART. 6.1. A. B) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, (LOPDPGDD). Articles 20 and 21 of the Law on Information Society Services 34/2002 are applicable to the sending of commercial offers by means of telecommunications. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the contract for acquisition of product and / or service delivery. There is an obligation to provide personal data or, if not, the service can not be provided and / or sell the product and / or provide the requested offer and manage the sending of commercial information. TARGETS: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside the Entity, unless legally obliged to do so. However, we inform you that third party suppliers may have access to your personal data, as data processors, in the framework of the provision of a service for the Entity responsible for the processing. In addition to the above, the Entity may carry out transfers or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with current legislation. There is no provision for the transfer of data to third countries. No decisions are made regarding adequacy, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations. RIGHTS: The persons concerned have the right to obtain access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data in which case their personal information will no longer be processed, for those purposes for which they have expressed their opposition. Where technically possible, the data subject may request the transfer of his/her data to another data controller. To exercise these rights, in accordance with current legislation, the interested parties may contact SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ by post, enclosing a copy of a document proving their identity (ID card), at CALLE S'AUBA, 14, CP: 07580, CAPDEPERA or by email at INFO@DIVINEHOUSEMALLORCA.COM. You have the right to file a Complaint with the Control Authority: Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es). Origin of the Personal Data: the interested party himself.
1.2. The customer expressly accepts the inclusion of personal data collected during navigation on the website or provided by filling out any form, as well as those deriving from a possible commercial relationship, in the Automated files of personal data referred to in the first section. During the data collection process and at each site of the website where personal data are requested, the customer will be informed, either through a hyperlink, either by including the appropriate mentions in the form itself, the character Compulsory or not to collect such personal data. To any client who decides to register on the website of our company we request the personal data necessary for the purposes of the requested service, which is not another that is the provision of the services and/or sale of products offered on the Web.
1.3. The client/user may exercise, in respect of the data collected in the manner provided in the preceding paragraph, the rights recognised in articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, suppression, Limitation to treatment, data portability, opposition and automated individual decisions, provided that it is relevant. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph can be exercised by each client through a rights exercise form that can be requested by email. The written and signed application can be sent by postal mail to the following address: SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ, with address at CALLE S'AUBA, 14 07580 CAPDEPERA, BALEARIC ISLANDS in both cases, a photocopy of the client's DNI.
SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ informs that, if a CLIENT wishes to register on the Website, he or she will be asked to provide a series of personal details which must be filled in. Therefore, if this personal data is not provided/completed, registration on the SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ website will not take place. It will be the obligation of all users/clients to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. In the Registration forms, where personal data is collected, the different fields that need to be filled out in order to carry out the corresponding registration are indicated.
1.5. The automated processing of personal data collected as a result of the application, use, contracting of any product or service or any transaction or operation carried out through this website is intended Main the maintenance of the contractual relationship with the owner of the website.
1.6. You authorize the sending of advertising of our services and products. Your personal data can be used to manage the sending of advertising through traditional or electronic means. The e-mail addresses and the personal data that you provide us through the contact form of the website will be used exclusively to attend to the queries that we have in this medium. The provisions of article 22.1 and 22.2 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society and electronic commerce Services, which are amended under article 4 of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, apply to the use and processing of their data from ca. Rácter staff in order to manage the sending of publicity.
1.7. The entity guarantees the confidentiality of users' personal data. However, the Company and/or Entity shall disclose to the competent public authorities the personal data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case. The personal data may be kept in the files owned by SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ even after the relations formalised through the company's website have ended, exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, in any event, for the legally established periods of time, at the disposal of the administrative or legal authorities.
* They are understood by their own cookies: those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
What is a cookie?
A ' cookie ' is a file that is downloaded to the Web sites and that certain Web pages send to the browser, and that are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the Web site to remember information about your visit, such as the language and the preferred options, which can allow you to recover information about the navigation that is made from your computer, in this way it is intended to facilitate your next Visit and make the site more useful by customizing its content.
How are cookies used?
When browsing this web site, the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on their terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
Statistical information on the use of the Web.
- The user's login to keep the session active on the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The last searches made in the services of the web and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Social network connection data for users accessing with their Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This web site uses both temporary ' cookie ' sessions and permanent ' cookies '. Session cookies store data only as long as the user accesses the Web, and the permanent cookies store the data on the terminal so that they are logged in and used in more than one session. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in preserving for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, the Web can use:
- Technical 'Cookies
They are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, Access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, process the purchase of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store Content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization 'Cookies
Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, the terminal geolocation and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
- Advertising Cookies
They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria like the edited content or the The frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies
These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. 5 'Cookies' for statistical analysis
They are those that allow to track and analyze the behavior of the users in the Web sites. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service in The function of the user's usage data.
6 Third Party Cookies
They are those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies. In some Web pages you can install ' cookies ' from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics and Comscore statistical services.
The Entity uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below:
(cookie ID and how it appears in the browser cache)
(Own or third party)
(Expiry date of the cookie once installed)
(What domain is the cookie associated with?)
(Functioning and purpose of the cookie)
|ANID, APISID, NID, HSID, CONSENT, OTZ, SAPISID, SIDCC, SID, SSID||Third parties.
|__tawkuuid, TawkConnectionTime||Third parties.
How to manage cookies in your browser
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the ' cookies ' installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed in your terminal.
How is the Entity authorized to use the cookies on this website?
Without enabling the cookies described in the table above, the web services indicated will not be provided.
Below are the links explaining how to carry out this process in the main Internet browsers:
SARA RODRÍGUEZ RODRÍGUEZ will update this policy when necessary, either because it is required by law or because it deletes or uses new cookies. Any modification of these conditions will be published on this website.
From the moment that the new conditions are made known and available to the user through publication before this, the new cookie policies will be applicable, automatically replacing those previously published.